with two food items under her belt, we can create third meal: a combo dish of potato and beans!
- 1 Tbsp mashed potato
- ½ to 1 Tbsp cooked ground green beans
- ½ to 1 Tbsp liquid, as needed:
– leftover saved juice
– newborn/infant milk
– or – water
- spoon vegetables into baby’s bowl.
- mix with liquid as needed.
- feed with a feeding spoon.
since k wasn’t a big fan of green beans but was a fan of mashed potato, i first added 1/2 tablespoon of ground green beans with 1 tablespoon of mashed potato so there would be a stronger potato flavor. when she seemed to adjust to the taste of green beans, i added more beans.