- mortar & pestle
- small food storage container
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ to 1 oz newborn/infant milk
- scoop out avocado into baby’s bowl *read note 1
- add liquid and mix.
- feed with feeding spoon.
- save unused avocado in a small food storage container.
while k ate the avocado mixture, i can’t say she loved the flavor. sometimes she would make a funny face. sometimes she would turn away.
when i think of eating avocado, i don’t eat it plain and i don’t have it with milk. instead, i enjoy it with tomato, jalapeño, garlic, etc. so i look forward to introducing her to all the other foods so she can enjoy it more.
1. avocado quickly discolors from bright green to unappetizing grey. scoop out avocado and mix into bowl right before feeding the baby.