- 1 Tbsp cooked butternut squash
- ½ to 1 Tbsp ripe avocado
- ½ to 1 Tbsp liquid, as needed:
– leftover saved juice
– or – water
- spoon vegetables into baby’s bowl.
- mix and dilute with liquid as needed.
- feed with a feeding spoon.
since i knew k enjoyed butternut squash, i added some avocado even though it is not her favorite flavor. it created a new flavor that she didn’t mind. yay!
keep track of baby’s favorite foods. knowing will help in preparing future dishes to incorporate it with other healthy foods that your child may not love so that s/he will get the nutrition of both foods!