one of the reasons i learned to make garlic free tomato sauce was so i can make one of my favorite dishes for k: PIZZA! it’s no surprise – she LOVED it!
- large mixing bowl
- parchment paper
- baking pan or pizza pan
- 1 package Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- enclosed yeast package
- 2 eggs – or –
vegan version: 2 Tbsp flax meal + 6 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- garlic free onion free pizza sauce
- shredded organic mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup chopped broccoli or desired topping of your choice
- preheat oven to 425°F.
- in a large mixing bowl, combine yeast and water. let stand a few minutes.
- add egg or egg substitute and oil to mixture and mix briefly.
- add gluten free pizza crust mix and mix until combined.
- leave dough in bowl, split in half, cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise for 20 minutes.
- line parchment paper on baking pan and place dough on baking pan.
- using wet hands, spread dough to cover pan.
- bake without toppings for 7 to 9 minutes.
- flip pizza crust. spread tomato sauce, then add cheese and topping.
- bake until cheese has melted and topping is cooked.
recipe from Bob’s Red Mill package.