to introduce k to beef, i started with ground beef. to make it an easy cooking experience, i bought ground beef patties and made little burgers. since k can have a little fat, i bought the 85% lean, 15% fat patties. then i just put them on the frying pan – no oil needed – and let it cook until well done. remaining oil from the meat i used to cook the veggies.
- frying pan
- ground beef patties
- 2 cups of green leafy vegetables (i.e. spinach, kale, bok choy, etc.)
- vegetables, optional
– fresh tomatoes, onions, etc. – or –
– cooked mushrooms, peppers, etc.
- cheese, optional
- put patties on a frying pan and cook until will done. flip as necessary.
- after patties are done, add vegetables and cook them in the same pan with the remaining oil to flavor the veggies. sprinkle with a little salt.
- serve with patty and a few slices of tomatoes, if desired.