bread has gotten a bad rep due to the carbs but one way to still enjoy it but not have TOO much is to make an open faced sandwich!
k has been enjoying mushrooms so i topped the bread and cheese with it. she ate it all up, as expected!
- 1 slices gluten free vegan tapioca bread
- 2 oz shredded organic cheddar cheese
- 2 to 3 medium sized mushroom, thinly sliced
- toast 1 side of bread lightly.
- flip to other side and sprinkle some cheddar on top.
- top with mushrooms and heat until mushroom is cooked.
- remove from pan and cut sandwiches into small bite sizes.