since we were going to take k out to a baseball game, i thought i’d make it a fun baseball themed Sunday breakfast. with just a little fruit, some yogurt and toasted waffles, we have baseball art!
- gluten free vegan waffle
- plain yogurt
preparation baseball and bat
- toast 2 waffles and put on plate
- on 1 waffle, put scoops of yogurt to create a circle. cut raspberries into quarters and use pieces to create stitching.
- on other waffle, put a piece of fruit that is carved the shape of a baseball on top.
baseball bat only
- toast 2 waffles.
- cut off an edge of each waffle and line them together so it looks like the number 8.
- using a sharp knife, cut waffles to create a bat shape.
- add a dollop of yogurt on the side for the baseball, optional.
- scoop yogurt into plate and make a round shape
- add raspberries to create the stitching of the baseball
- toast waffles and add on the side