unless you’re using oatmeal to bake, most of the time oatmeal looks like porridge. even if you add something sweet (i.e. fruit and honey) or savory (i.e. crab or veggies), it still looks soupy yet comforting, of course. but that doesn’t mean you can’t dress it up a little!
- small round bowl
- 1 serving precooked oatmeal
- 2 Tbsp precooked lentil
- variety of fruits
- on a serving plate, add lentil and arrange in a circular shape.
- in a small round tupperware, add oatmeal and pack in the bowl to create a little round shape.
- like with baking a cake, flip over the oatmeal onto the serving plate, on top of the lentil.
- then decorate all around the oatmeal to make a kaleidoscope in any pattern you desire.
- serve with a spoon.