well, maybe only 5 colors of the rainbow but even so, it was fruity and colorful way to start the morning or a healthy dessert treat any time of the day!
- 4oz organic yogurt
- red fruit: raspberries, strawberries
- orange fruit: papaya, orange, butternut squash, pumpkin
- yellow fruit: pineapple, mango
- green fruit: avocado, kiwi, grapes
- blue/purple fruit: blueberries, blackberries
- first scoop yogurt covering the bottom of the plate.
- then start from the largest color (red) and create a half circle.
- continue inward with orange, yellow, free and blue/purple fruits.