k is learning to put on shoes “by myself” so for Sunday morning breakfast i made shoes!
- gluten free vegan waffle (3-5 waffles)
- plain yogurt
- k’s shoe is a sneaker with a wide velcro strap across the middle.
- shoes are easy to make with waffles – just cut two opposite sides of a circular waffle so it’s rounded on top and bottom.
- i cut semicircular hole in the bottom rounded part of the shoe where the foot would go in.
- then i cut the top and center flap of the shoe.
- finally with scraps i made a flap for the top velcop strap and placed it on top of the shoe.
- my shoe is a pair of mary janes with two velcro straps in the center.
- to create, it mostly involves cutting lots of thin strips of waffles.
- i had to rush this last shoe because k work up!
- to create, i just made an outline the high tops.