it’s summertime so we have been spending a lot of time in the playground. so i made a fun park scene as well as a swing and slide.
- gluten free vegan waffle
- plain yogurt
- fruits: banana, kiwi, mango, papaya, watermelon
toast all waffles.
cut 3 slices of kiwi for the tree leaves and 3 rectangular pieces of waffle for the tree trunks.
chop up pieces of watermelon and papaya for colorful orange and pink flowers.
- cut two opposite rounded sides of two waffles – straight edges are the swing chains.
- cut out a rectangular shape from the top of waffle (bottom will be the swing seat).
- make a tree with a slice of kiwi for the tree leaves and a rectangular piece of banana for the tree bark.
- with one waffle cut out bent rounded rectangular piece for the slide.
- cut thin waffle strips to make a ladder.
- make a tree with a slice of kiwi for the tree leaves and a rectangular piece of mango for the tree bark