it’s fall and probably the most popular thing to do is: apple picking!
- gluten free vegan waffle
- plain yogurt
- fruits: red, green and yellow fruits
toast 4-5 waffles.
- cut out a oval shape with one waffle to create an apple. using scraps, cut a stem and a leaf (or two) to come out of the apple.
- add fruit with the yogurt – red apple slices, raspberries, strawberries, etc!
- make the sun with banana slices – a flat round disk for the sun with long thin slices for sun rays.
- cut out a lower right quadrant of a tree bush with one waffle. with another waffle cut a long rectangular piece for the tree trunk. then with scraps, make little round circles for trees! you can also make little hands and arms reaching out to pick apples if you feel so inclined!
- add some green apples, avocado or kiwi to go with the yogurt.
- slice a little banana for the sun!
- using half a waffle, make a bag to hold all the apples picked. cut a two rectangular pieces to make the bag handles. the cut small circles to create little apples.
- slice some yellow apples, banana, mango or pineapple to go with the yogurt.
- slice a flat disk of banana for the sun and some thin rectangular pieces for sun rays.